Subsidized Child Care Program
To help families obtain quality early childhood education and child care for their children and for our future generation by providing scholarship.
- In order to qualify for subsidized child care, you and if applicable, your spouse must be employed or attending school.
- Have at least one child under 6 years of age needing child care.
- Subsidized childcare will be provided on the basis of family income (Below see income guideline)
Subsidized childcare eligibility will be renewed every six months, or when necessary due to change in employment, family income or child care program.
Allocation of funds is limited to support subsidized child care; assistance will be awarded on first-come first-served basis.
Depending upon your family income parents/families must pay a portion of your child care cost.
Documents Required for Eligibility
- Copy of most recent income tax return
- One months current & consecutive pay stubs for each household members.
- Child Support/Alimony/Spousal Support
- Verification of any other assistance received (housing assistance, food stamps, etc.)
- Include waiting list or denial letter from CCIS (child care information services)
- Birth certificate of your child
- Photo identification
Income Guideline: Gross income earned each year must be at or below:
For each addition person, add $8,040